The National Math Festival relies on the generosity and dedication of hundreds of volunteers that support the inner workings of the event. We seek volunteers locally in Washington, D.C. and nationally who share our love of math!
2017 Festival Volunteer Program
As a Festival volunteer, you play a crucial role in the setup and execution of Festival events. Your responsibilities will vary depending on your assignment, but could include:
- Festival Greeters: Welcoming guests and helping them find their way around.
- Information Booth Ambassadors: Greeting general public, presenters, members of the media and providing Festival information.
- Room Monitors and Line Managers: Monitoring lecture and activity rooms and assisting Festival presenters.
- Activity Teams: Hands-on support and staffing for Festival presenters organizing activities and workshops.
- Festival Office Volunteers: Supporting a variety of Festival teams behind the scenes in “backstage” offices.
To learn more about the various levels of volunteer commitment, benefits of volunteering, and more, please fill out the volunteer information form listed below!